The Kansas City Neurologists and Staff and Their Own Open Low Cost MRI at the RNI Make All the Difference
- We find the root cause – we don't just give you one more pill.
- An Independent Neurology Institute - without the facility fees and restrictive referrals of hospital chains.
- Seamless communication - with all ancillary services under one roof.
- We control our own tools - configured ideally for our patients.
- We see patients from Coast to Coast - with easy access to MCI and other airports.
Insist on RNI to treat:
RNI is the best clinic in Kansas City for treatment of stubborn migraines.
- We identify your particular triggers before reaching for the script pad.
- Original research into migraine triggers helps us avoid the overuse of drugs.
- Physical therapists who specialize in headache triggers.
Our Sleep Center helps people every day with insomnia, fatigue, and sleep apnea.
- Break the pills-and-caffeine cycle.
- Sleep study available at both our Lenexa, KS, and North Kansas City clinics.
- We walk you through your sleep study and what it means.
- For patients with CPAP we carefully track compliance.
Coordinated care is crucial for MS patients, as we closely track patients' disease and tailor their care.
- Accurate diagnosis and monitoring of disease trajectory is critical.
- Pysical therapists specialize in MS issues like mobility and balance.
- RNI is a clinical trial center for MS in Kansas City.
- RNI conducts original research into MS.
We offer the fullest array of neurological testing and diagnosis of any independent neurology clinic in Kansas City.
- Equipment is specialized for neurology, including our open low cost MRI.
- We do tests correctly to answer neurologic questions the first time through, and explain results clearly.
- EEG and Video Monitoring to evaluate seizures and spells
- Acute Back & Neck Pain – We are expert in diagnosis and therapy, and rarely recommend surgery. RNI physical therapists teach patients how to stay pain-free.
- Memory loss and neuropsychology evaluation
What is coordinated care?
It takes a team to treat neurology patients. Do you want your team to talk to one another, or would you rather have them faxing memos back and forth?
- No "blind spots" – Team approach lets caregivers sub-specialize, providing a true expert in every disease area.
- Do tests right, the first time – We optimize our own equipment to answer neurologic questions, including MRI and x-ray imaging, EEG, EMG, and sleep lab.
- Caregivers who live and breathe neurology – Physical therapists and nurses who care only for neurology patients, five days a week. Nurses who care only for MS patients.
- State-of-the-art electronic medical records (EMR, which has achieved Stage 2 Meaningful Use and ICD 10 Readiness and allows patients to see their own test results), High Level PACS for image review, and digital communication with referring physicians, all help provide seamless and rapid communication with all caregivers, and helps us to research and detect previously unknown connections between neurological disorders.