We get to the root cause of your symptoms. With offices in Kansas City and Los Angeles, we help you avoid unnecessary drugs and surgery with personalized and comprehensive Neurology care.
We treat headaches, sleep problems, insomnia, back and neck pain, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, seizures and Hypermobility Syndrome
Our personal and coordinated care, all under one roof, will find the root cause of your condition and help you get better.
See our recent blog posts;
First Annual Intracranial Hypotension Symposium
Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Intracranial Hypertension (Pseudotumor)
Benign Hypermobility Syndrome-Not so “benign” After All
Obstructive Sleep Apnea and CSF Leak Headache
The Similarity of Some Types of Eating Disorders to Narcolepsy
All Testing In-Office
Our Neurologists provide personal, caring and comprehensive Neurology services under one roof in Lenexa and Kansas City, and have arranged for Independent Testing in Los Angeles: Accredited MRI and Sleep Disorders Centers, and our coordinated services allow efficient scheduling for patients travelling from out of town locations.
Up-front Cost Estimate and Low-cost Testing.
High Deductible? You need to know up front how much an evaluation will cost. We let you know beforehand the cost of an efficient yet comprehensive evaluation. We don’t cut corners, but we are sensitive to the cost of medical care.
Most Major Insurances Accepted at RNI Lenexa.
Cash pricing available. Contact our team to find out more information on insurance acceptance.
Learn About our Clinical Research Studies
We conduct clinical research studies in many neurological conditions including Headache and Migraine, Alzheimer’s Disease and other dementia, Sleep Disorders, and Multiple Sclerosis, at RNI Lenexa.
These studies offer patients access to promising new therapies and help future patients. Clinical trials usually cover all of your neurology care and expense during the trial period, and sometimes offer compensation for participation.
Comprehensive, personal, caring and coordinated neurological care. We work with all hospital systems. Cash pricing and Out of Network pricing available on request.
- We don’t just give you one more pill — we find the root cause of your condition and provide you with the right treatment.
- We communicate with all doctors and hospitals through our Electronic Medical Records System
- All ancillary testing and services are provided by Independent Free-Standing facilities
- You have access to cutting-edge therapies through our Research Center in Lenexa
- We make sure tests like MRI, EMG, EEG, and Sleep Studies are done correctly the first time so they don’t have to be repeated.
We provide the fullest array of neurological services under one roof in Kansas City.
- The best clinic for treatment of stubborn migraines.
- We identify the root cause of your headache, such as sleep and neck issues, and don’t just give you another pill.
- We carry out original as well as industry-sponsored research studies.
- We give physical therapists specific instructions to help your headaches
- Coordinated care for existing Multiple Sclerosis patients.
- We evaluate your condition and provide accurate diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis.
- Closely monitor your MS disease process, and tailor therapy to optimize quality of life, while not blaming every symptom on MS.
- We are a clinical trial center for MS Trials in Kansas City.
- We conduct original research into MS at RNI Lenexa.
- Experts in diagnosis and therapy of low back and neck pain
- We rarely recommend surgery, using alternative methods to relieve your pain.
- We begin with an aggressive diagnosis and relief regimen.
- For long-term help, we give PT specific instructions to help you restore muscle balance and get on the path to sustained recovery.
- Our primary focus is on improving your quality of life.
- We identify other factors or diseases, such as stroke, sleep disorder, or medication effects which could be causing memory loss or concentration problems.
- Conduct neuropsychological and other evaluations to identify possible problems with brain functioning.
- We use evaluation results to guide treatment for your personal, educational or professional needs.
- We believe you can benefit from analysis and insight into your personal interactions
- We now know that joint hypermobility and pain, including neck pain, back pain, and headaches, and sleep disorders causing fatigue, are often misdiagnosed.
- Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder (HSD) and Ehlers-Danlos are under-diagnosed, and symptoms can lead to excessive surgery and medication overuse
- We diagnose HSD-Ehlers-Danlos and find the best treatments directed toward the specific cause of your symptoms.
- We conduct clinical trials at RNI Lenexa when they involve promising treatments for neurological conditions including multiple sclerosis, headache, sleep disorders, and Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
- These clinical trials provide patients with access to promising new therapies and the opportunity to help other patients
A Different Approach--Not Just One More Pill
- We find the root cause – we don't just give you one more pill.
- An Independent Neurology Institute
- Seamless communication
- We control our own diagnostic tools - configured ideally for our patients.
- We see patients from Coast to Coast - with easy access to MCI and other airports.
High deductible? Costs are being shifted by insurance companies to your own pocket. So make every dollar count!
Located in Lenexa, KS and Los Angeles, CA
RNI is built around clinical care and clinical research.
Insist on RNI.
New Patients welcome.
Insist on RNI to treat:
RNI is an exceptional center for the treatment of stubborn migraines that don't respond to the usual "drug merry-go-round".
- Did you know that sleep problems and neck issues are major headache triggers?
- Original research into the migraine mechanism helps us avoid the overuse of drugs.
- A different approach from the usual reach for the script pad to get you out of the office
Nationally Accredited Sleep Disorders Centers for insomnia, fatigue, and sleep apnea.
- Home and In-Lab Sleep Studies
- Sleep doctors, not just a sleep lab
- Software for tracking CPAP compliance
- Specialize in the sleep disorders of Hypermobility Patients
Coordinated care is crucial for MS patients. We closely track each patient's disease and tailor their therapy. And we don't blame all symptoms on MS.
- Accurate diagnosis and monitoring disease is critical
- MS Certified Nurses are specialists in MS care
- RNI is a clinical trial center for MS
- We don't blame everything on MS
Full array of subspecialty neurological evaluation
Alzheimer's Disease, Memory Loss, Dementia, and Neuropsychological Evaluation Center at RNI Lenexa
Memory loss and problems with concentration can be caused by many factors and diseases including:
- Sleep disorders and medication effects
- Stroke and vascular disease
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Fronto-temproal Lobar Degeneration
- Lewy Body Dementia
- Metabolic deficiencies
We specialize in all these, and offer patients access to clinical trials at RNI Lenexa
Hypermobility Syndromes--The Possible Link Between Headache, Fatigue, Dizziness, GI Complaints
Headaches, sleep disorders causing fatigue, dizziness with "POTS" and blood pressure regulation, and gastrointestinal complaints can all be linked. In its severest form, these are present in Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Hypermobility Type. Hashimoto's thyroiditis and other autoimmune disorders can also be present. Let us tell you how all these can be connected.
What is coordinated care?
It takes a team to treat complex neurology patients.
- Integrated testing, so we do tests right, the first time
- Caregivers who live and breathe neurology
- Patient portals for enhanced communication
- Access to promising, cutting edge research therapies YEARS before they are formally approved by the FDA at RNI Lenexa