The RNI Difference
- We find the root cause – we don't just give you one more pill.
- Independence from the bureaucracy and extra fees of hospital chains.
- Seamless communication between sub-specialists.
- We control our own tools, configured ideally for our patients.
Insist on RNI to treat:
RNI is the best clinic in Kansas City for treatment of stubborn migraines.
- We identify your particular triggers before reaching for the script pad.
- Original research into migraine triggers helps us avoid the overuse of drugs.
- Pysical therapists who specialize in headache triggers.
Our Sleep Center helps people every day with insomnia, fatigue, and sleep apnea.
- Break the pills-and-caffeine cycle.
- Sleep study available at both our Lenexa, KS, and North Kansas City clinics.
- We walk you through your sleep study and what it means.
- For patients with CPAP we carefully track compliance.
Coordinated care is crucial for MS patients, as we closely track patients' disease and tailor their care.
- Accurate diagnosis and monitoring of disease trajectory is critical.
- Pysical therapists specialize in MS issues like mobility and balance.
- RNI is a clinical trial center for MS in Kansas City.
- RNI conducts original research into MS.
We offer the fullest array of neurological testing and diagnosis of any independent neurology clinic in Kansas City.
- Equipment is specialized for neurology, including our MRI.
- We do tests correctly to answer neurologic questions the first time through, and explain results clearly.
- Acute Back & Neck Pain – We are expert in diagnosis and therapy, and rarely recommend surgery. RNI physical therapists teach patients how to stay pain-free.
- Memory loss and neuropsychology evaluation
What is coordinated care?
It takes a team to treat neurology patients. Do you want your team to talk to one another, or would you rather have them faxing memos back and forth?
- No "blind spots" – Team approach lets caregivers sub-specialize, providing a true expert in every disease area.
- Do tests right, the first time – We optimize our own equipment to answer neurologic questions, including MRI and x-ray imaging, EEG, EMG, and sleep lab.
- Caregivers who live and breathe neurology – Physical therapists and nurses who care only for neurology patients, five days a week. Nurses who care only for MS patients.
- State-of-the-art electronic medical records (EMS) help patients see their own test results, give all caregivers current information about patients, and help us to research previously unknown connections between neurological disorders.