At Rowe Neurology Institute, Kansas City Neurologists help patients avoid unnecessary medication and surgery.
We treat headaches, sleep problems, insomnia, back and neck pain, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, seizures and Hypermobility Syndrome
Our personal and coordinated care, all under one roof, will find the root cause of your condition and help you get better.
Our Location in Lenexa, KSRequest an Appointment
All Testing In-Office
Our Board Certified Neurologists provide personal, caring and comprehensive Neurology services under one roof. We have everything you need for a premier evaluation including MRI and accredited Sleep Disorders Center. Our coordinated services allow efficient scheduling for patients travelling from out of town locations.
Up-front Cost Estimate and Low-cost Testing.
In these days of high deductibles, you need to know up front how much an evaluation will cost. We let you know beforehand what our price-efficient yet comprehensive evaluation is likely to cost
Most Major Insurances Accepted.
We accept most major insurances including Tricare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Medicare, Aetna, Coventry. Cash pricing available. Contact our team who can provide more information on your insurance plan.
Learn About our Clinical Research Studies
We conduct clinical research studies in many neurological conditions including Headache and Migraine, Alzheimer’s Disease and other dementia, Sleep Disorders, and Multiple Sclerosis.
Clinical trials offer patients the opportunity to receive promising new therapies and help future patients. Clinical trials usually cover all of your neurology care and expense during the trial period, and sometimes offer compensation for participation.
Comprehensive, personal, caring and coordinated neurological care. We work with all hospitals and accept most insurance. Cash pricing available on request.
- We don’t just give you one more pill — we find the root cause of your condition and provide you with the right treatment.
- We communicate with all doctors and hospitals through our Electronic Records
- All ancillary testing and services are provided under one roof
- You have access to cutting-edge therapies through our Research Center
- We learn what we need with tests like MRI, EMG, EEG, Sleep Lab so they don’t have to be repeated.
We provide the fullest array of neurological services under one roof in Kansas City.
- The best clinic in Kansas City for treatment of stubborn migraines.
- RNI is a comprehensive headache center.
- We identify your true headache triggers, such as sleep and neck issues, and don’t just give you another pill.
- We use original research to find the root cause of triggers.
- We give physical therapists specific instructions to help your headaches
- Coordinated care for existing Multiple Sclerosis patients.
- We evaluate your condition and provide accurate diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis.
- Closely monitor your MS disease process, and tailor therapy to optimize quality of life, while not blaming every symptom on MS.
- We are a clinical trial center for MS Trials in Kansas City.
- Our neurologists conduct original research into MS.
- Experts in diagnosis and therapy of low back and neck pain
- We rarely recommend surgery, using alternative methods to relieve your pain.
- We begin by treating the acute symptoms with an aggressive diagnosis and relief regimen.
- For long-term help, we choose the best PT’s and give them specific instructions to help you restore muscle balance and get on the path to sustained recovery.
- Our primary focus is on improving your quality of life.
- We identify other factors or diseases, such as stroke, sleep disorder, or medication effects which could be causing memory loss or concentration problems.
- Conduct neuropsychological evaluations to find possible problems with brain functioning and identify other cognitive or mental issues.
- We use evaluation results to guide treatment for your personal, educational or professional needs.
- We now know that joint hypermobility and pain, including neck pain, back pain, and headaches, and sleep disorders causing fatigue, are often misdiagnosed.
- Hypermobility Spectrum Disorder (HSD) and Ehlers-Danlos are under-diagnosed, and symptoms can lead to excessive surgery and medication overuse
- We diagnose HSD-Ehlers-Danlos and find the best treatments directed toward the specific cause of your symptoms.
- We conduct cliical trials in practice specialties when they are promising treatments for neurological conditions including multiple sclerosis, headache, sleep disorders, and Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
- Clinical trials provide patients with access to promising new therapies and the opportunity to help other patients
A Different Approach--Not Just One More Pill
- We find the root cause – we don't just give you one more pill.
- An Independent Neurology Institute
- Seamless communication - with all ancillary services under one roof.
- We control our own diagnostic tools - configured ideally for our patients.
- We see patients from Coast to Coast - with easy access to MCI and other airports.
High deductible? Costs are being shifted by insurance companies to your own pocket. So make every dollar count!
Insist on RNI.
New Patients seen in 3 days.
Insist on RNI to treat:
RNI is the best clinic in Kansas City for treatment of stubborn migraines.
- Did you know that sleep and neck problems are major headache triggers?
- Original research into migraine helps us avoid the overuse of drugs.
- A different approach from just reaching for the script pad
Nationally Accredited Sleep Disorders Center for insomnia, fatigue, and sleep apnea.
- Home and In-Lab Sleep Studies
- Sleep doctors, not just a sleep lab
- For track CPAP compliance
- Specialize in the sleep disorders of Hypermobility Patients
Coordinated care is crucial for MS patients. We closely track each patient's disease and tailor their therapy. And we don't blame everything on MS.
- Accurate diagnosis and monitoring disease is critical
- MS Certified Nurses are specialists in MS care
- RNI is a clinical trial center for MS
- We don't blame everything on MS
Alzheimer's Disease, Memory Loss, Dementia, and Neuropsychological Evaluation Center
Memory loss and problems with concentration can be caused by many factors and diseases including:
- Sleep disorders and medication effects
- Stroke and vascular disease
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Fronto-temproal Lobar Degeneration
- Lewy Body Dementia
- Metabolic deficiencies
We specialize in all these, and offer patients access to clinical trials
Hypermobility Syndromes--The Possible Links Between Headache, Fatigue, Dizziness, GI Complaints
Headaches, sleep disorders causing fatigue, dizziness with "POTS" and blood pressure regulation, and gastrointestinal complaints can all be linked. In its severest form, these are present in Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Hypermobility Type. Hashimoto's thyroiditis and other autoimmune disorders can also be present. Let us tell you how all these can be connected.
What is coordinated care?
It takes a team to treat complex neurology patients.
- Integrated testing, so we do tests right, the first time
- Caregivers who live and breathe neurology
- Patient portals for enhanced communication
- Access to promising, cutting edge research therapies YEARS before they are formally approved by the FDA