What is coordinated care?
It takes a team to treat complex neurology patients.
- Integrated testing, so we do tests right, the first time
- Caregivers who live and breathe neurology
- Patient portals for enhanced communication
- Access to promising, cutting edge research therapies YEARS before they are formally approved by the FDA
RNI is the best clinic in Kansas City for treatment of stubborn migraines.
- Did you know that sleep and neck problems are major headache triggers?
- Original research into migraine helps us avoid the overuse of drugs.
- A different approach from just reaching for the script pad
Our Nationally Accredited Sleep Disorders Center helps people every day with insomnia, fatigue, and sleep apnea.
- Break the pills-and-caffeine cycle.
- Home and In-Lab Sleep studies available to find the root cause of your sleep disorder
- We are sleep doctors, not just a sleep lab, and we show you your sleep study results and what they mean for you
- For patients with CPAP, we track compliance
- For patients with Hypermobility Syndromes, we can diagnose and treat the real reason for their fatigue
Coordinated care is crucial for MS patients. We closely track each patient’s disease and tailor their therapy. And we don’t blame everything on MS.
- Accurate diagnosis and monitoring of disease is critical for treatment success and optimal quality of life
- Our MS Certified Nurses are specialists in MS care
- RNI is a clinical trial center for MS in Kansas City
- RNI has conducted original research into MS
- MS patients can have other disorders, so we don’t blame everything on MS
We offer the fullest array of neurological testing and diagnosis of any independent neurology clinic in Kansas City.
Alzheimer’s Disease, Memory Loss, Dementia, and Neuropsychological Evaluation Center
Memory loss and problems with concentration can be caused by many factors and diseases including:
- Sleep disorders and medication effects
- Stroke and vascular disease
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Fronto-temproal Lobar Degeneration
- Lewy Body Dementia
- Metabolic deficiencies
We specialize in all these, and offer patients access to clinical trials
Hypermobility Syndromes –The Possible Links Between Headache, Fatigue, diziness, GI Complaints
Headaches sleep disorderscausing fatigue, dizziness with “POTS” and blood pressure regulation, and gastrointestinal complaints can all be linked. In its severest form, these are present in Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Hypermobility Type. Hashimoto’s thyroiditis and other autoimmune disorders can also be present. Let us tell you how all these can be connected.
by Vernon Rowe, M.D. –
Dr. Rowe on Google+